Cleansing pores and nourishing the skin
GLOWING SKIN IS IN
The best 60-minutes of your skin's life! At Magnolia, each and every hour-long Hydrafacial MD® is customized to improve your skin after the first treatment while you relax.
Must have add-ons
Dermaplaning, acne fighting peels, high frequency treatments
We recommend each client use a medical grade retinol and mineral sunblock
Maintain your results with monthly treatments and a customized regimen
Why we love it
Only HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse and peel, extract and hydrate and fuse and protect your skin. The HydraFacial treatment improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, oily or acne-prone skin, hyperpigmentation and brown spots. The HydraFacial procedure is suitable for most skin types, including thin or aging skin, ethnic skin, and dry or oily skin. Most patients can’t believe the glow they leave with after this treatment and often remark how is it the most hydrated and soft their skin has ever felt!
- Your treatment starts with a deep cleansing using a special wand with patent-pending tripe action tip. This simultaneously exfoliates while penetrating a deep cleansing solution into your skin uncovering a new layer of skin!
- Next up, your skin is gently exfoliated with an abrasive wand and then bathed in a light chemical peel. This is followed by suction assisted extractions of blackheads and skin congestion.
- To finish, your skin is treated to a cooling infusion of antioxidant, humectants and nutrients to help maximize your glow!
- There is no discomfort or downtime, you'll leave the spa with an instant gratifying glow!
- Hydrafacial Deluxe — Struggling with stubborn breakouts? Like the Signature Hydrafacial, this treatment utilizes the same steps of purifying and nourishing the skin, as well as extra steps that are utilized to fight and prevent acne. Customized steps can include mild peels, detoxifying masks, extractions and high frequency electrode therapy. This acne-focused treatment is perfect for clients who are looking to clear their skin and prevent future breakouts.
- Hydrafacial with Microneedling – A match made in skincare heaven! Maximize your Microneedling results by combining it with our Signature Hydrafacial! When combining these two treatments, the results are amplified due to the deep cleansing and detoxification you receive before your needling session! This combo is perfect for clients who are looking to shrink their pores and have tighter, smoother skin.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENTS
Our Licensed Aestheticians recommend scheduling your treatments every 4 weeks for skin maintenance. If you have an upcoming special event, it is best to schedule your Hydrafacial MD 1 to 2 days prior.
PEOPLE LOVE OUR PRODUCTS
“Fantastic! I’m completely blown away by the quality of my new ceramic vase and will be placing another order very soon.”
- Joanna Rose
Explore our limited edition collection of vases, available April 2020.
CHECK OUT OUR GALLERY
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Enter your email and receive 10% off your first order.