STIMULATE YOUR SKIN
Sculptra works deep within the skin to help restore collagen. An ideal treatment for restoring lost volume in a natural, long-lasting way.
Ideal for clients beginning to experience a decline in facial volume and who could use a more comprehensive rejuvenation.
A series of two to four treatments with at least two vials of this filler to achieve the best results. We will inject this filler in precise locations to help your body increase collagen production and achieve the longest-lasting results over time.
You will notice some immediate results, but they will gradually diminish over several weeks. Most clients begin to see an improvement within two to three months. Results can last two-three years based on the client, and the rate at which the body produces more collagen.
Once you’ve completed the initial series of injections, you’ll be good to go for two years, and you won’t have to worry about coming back every few months for maintenance treatments or top-offs.
Treatment . Sculptra Aesthetics®
This injectable is different from most dermal fillers because it is not hyaluronic acid-based. Instead, it contains the primary ingredient Poly L Lactic Acid, which forces the body to increase collagen production in the deeper layers of the skin. This primary ingredient delivers an immediate plumping effect, but it also is absorbed and metabolized by the body a few weeks after your injections. However, as soon as you’re injected with this collagen-stimulating filler, your body will react and begin to increase collagen and elastin production below your skin’s surface.
You can expect natural and long-lasting results that will not only improve your appearance but will make your skin tighter and healthier. You’ll see your wrinkles begin to fade as increased collagen levels restore youth in the deepest layers of your skin.
- Stop taking blood thinning medications one day prior to treatment. Blood thinners may include ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Aspirin, and prescription anticoagulants.
- No alcohol one day before the treatment
- Reschedule if a rash, cold sore, or other lesion develps
- Topical local anesthetic applied to site of injection
- Injections are made in predertermined areas
- Apply cold compresses as required to the area injected for up to 6 hours after the treatment. This will prevent or help to alleviate any bruising. It will also help to reduce any swelling. Do not apply ice as this will suppress the effect of the collagen stimulators.
24 hours after treatment
- During the first 24–48 hours after treatment you may experience redness, swelling and tenderness in the treated areas. These reactions are normal and resolve quickly and spontaneously over the next 2-4 days. You may apply light water-based or mineral makeup where necessary.
- Avoid excess sun exposure, solarium or sauna use for 24 hours
- Firmly massage the entire area 3 x daily for 10 minutes for 10 days or 5 x daily for 5 minutes for 5 days with your fingers and a greasy moisturizer or Arnica cream.
- Drink plenty of water for 2-3 days after the procedure as this will help promote the collagen stimulating effects of the treatment.
- Not immediately noticeable following an injection
- Works by stimulating the body's collagen production for natural, sustainable results.
- Multiple treatments needed, with results visible about six weeks post treatment
- A semi-permanent solution for candidates looking for long-lasting results
Cost $899 - $3000
Financing options avaliable
Stay in the loop
on the latest treatments, specials
and secret flash sales!