Our practice is growing and we are excited about continuing to add the latest and most effective technologies. We are seeking a hardworking, high-energy Aesthetic Injector with a passion for helping patients achieve their goals. Must have a love for the aesthetic industry, a willingness to learn and train, and an eagerness to build and grow with us.
This job is on the cutting edge of aesthetic medicine and provides patient care and treatment plans including skin care, injectable fillers, non-invasive body contouring and neurotoxin injections. A good candidate will have a passion for outstanding patient care and for all types of cosmetic procedures as well an artistic eye. Being able to work independently to develop and provide a treatment plan as well as being a team player are requirements. Organization, multi-tasking abilities and a passion for learning is required to be successful in this position.
**MUST have at least 3 years of experience in medical aesthetics
- Active License by the State of Georgia as RNP, PA, RN 3+ years experience as an Aesthetic injector
- Desire for long-term career
- Able to work independently
- Driven self-promoter with sales and marketing skills
- Strong procedural and anatomical competency in facial cosmetic injections Knowledge of skin care and pre and post injection patient care protocols
- Administer aesthetic treatments including neurotoxin and dermal fillers. Completes effective client consultations and create treatment plans for clients.
- Empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns.
- Educate clients about procedures and health maintenance
- Attends continuing education: Local and regional seminars, workshops, and national conferences.
- Stays up to date on industry innovation, treatments, protocols, and products.
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience, excellent client service, and good references.
- Experience with Sculptra is a plus.
If you are ready to take that next step in your career, respond to this post with your resume and a simple cover letter stating years of experience, your current patient volume per week, and why you are seeking this position.
*Salary and benefits are negotiable
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $40.00 - $75.00 per hour