ENHANCE YOUR HAIR GAME WITH OUR ALL-IN-ONE TREATMENT
PRP Hair Restoration System
This combination of innovative, non-surgical treatments can effectively regrow the hair and rejuvenate the scalp through a natural regeneration process.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a popular new and non-surgical method of hair loss treatment and hair restoration for women and men. What PRP does is use your own blood cells in a way that only the enriched cells that contain various types of proteins remain. PRP is a great solution for both men and women, especially when hair transplant surgery is not an option. It stimulates new hair growth in men who suffer from androgenetic alopecia (known as male pattern baldness) and women who suffer from female pattern baldness. The procedure requires just a few injections into the scalp area where the hair is currently thinning along with an at-home regimen.
The treatment involves injecting PRP (Platelet-rich plasma) into your scalp area.
- To ensure you're comfortable, a local anesthetic will be applied to the scalp to minimize any minor discomfort.
- Next, the blood is spun in a centrifuge and the PRP is separated and then removed from the rest of the blood. These platelets are then concentrated to 3x the normal blood value!
- The procedure will take approximately 30 minutes from the time your blood is drawn until the PRP is injected into your scalp.
- After treatment, you can immediately return to work and all other social activities. However, avoid working out and any strenuous activities for 24 hours.
- To help further stimulate growth, you will be given a prescription alongside our signature Magnolia MD shampoo, conditioner, and growth serum.
- Results will start taking affect within 3–4 months.
FREQUENCY OF TREATMENTS
It is recommended to have a series of 3-4 treatments, scheduled 4-6 weeks apart
For maintenance management, every 6-9 months; 1-3 treatments are recommended for best results.
Join us for updates you'll probably want to know
about, including promotions, and much more.